httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Williams" <chriw...@cmguc.com>
Subject RE: Apache 2.0.28 memory growth issue.
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 17:47:51 GMT
Thanks for the response Ian.  I have one newbie type of question.  I have
been using the beta's that apache has been posting which the latest was
2.0.28.  If I want to get the tag'd version of 2.0.30 from CVS, what is the
command?  The only thing I saw on the developer page was how to get the
latest and greatest.
Thanks for your help
Chris