httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <madhusudan_mathiha...@hp.com>
Subject RE: [patch] new mod_ssl input filter
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 01:13:26 GMT
A big +1 for the patch (if it counts).. I had some trouble to get the
BUF_MEM stuff working along with SSL-C - we should not have been using any
OpenSSL specific data structure / calls in the code..
As regards the SSL-C patch, I've got it working on a bit on HPUX, but I keep
running into some random problems :-(..I'll post it when it's ready..

-Madhu

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug MacEachern [mailto:dougm@covalent.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 4:09 PM
To: dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [patch] new mod_ssl input filter

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> Perhaps you *could* read all of the brigade in the getline case in
> bio_bucket_io_read, but that's not a sticking point (as I see your
> point - ap_getline *should* be able to pick up on an incomplete
> line).

i was just trying to avoid blocking forever if all available data had
already been read.  probably could be done a better way.  i was sorta
hoping core_input_filter could be split to avoid the getline duplication,
but that is another topic.

> Assuming that you've run this through httpd-test.  -- justin

yes.  apache/limit 9,10 fail with t/TEST -ssl, but that was also the case
before the patch.  i debugged a bit and might be an issue on the client
side.  i will look into it later.