httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <i...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mod_negotiation/dir subrequest problem [was: Tagging .31 soon]
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 18:34:10 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

>>Yar; Redirect* should hork on invalid substitutions,
>>just as you say.  I'll look at that one.
>>

> The culprit appears to be RedirectMatch, even back in 1.3.
>
> No, I don't think this stops a roll by any means -- but it
> *does* stop it from being GA.

The fix you just put in will probably break a lot of configurations
is it possible to prefix the r->hostname to the relative URI instead?

this would make existing configurations work, and would allow a simple
redirect work across virtual hosts (the 1.3 commit will force a seperate
redirectmatch in each vhost)

..Ian