httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dwayne Miller" <dmil...@espgroup.net>
Subject coldfusion module
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 13:47:03 GMT
Someone posted a note several months ago that not all add-in modules 'do
the right thing'.  The coldfusion module was specifically mentioned.  I
am someone, not related to MacroMedia in any form, who is keenly
interested in getting the coldfusion module to work 'the right way' with
Apache 2.0.  Can someone please help me out with what the existing
coldfusion module might be doing wrong so that I can correct it?

I have ColdFusion 5.0 working with Apache 2.0.28 on Linux (RedHat 7.2)
and Windows 2000.  It appears to function okay.  But as Apache 2.0 nears
general release, I'd like to make sure that the two are working together
the right way so that Apache can be our corporate server of choice.

Any hints would be appreciated.

Tks
Dwayne