httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Novy <n...@feld.cvut.cz>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/os/netware ApacheCore.imp
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 13:01:32 GMT
So, here is a patch to fix the issue with the GNU build attached. An
essential part of NLM dump (unfixed) shows the problem:

  DATA:00012BA0 = config_log_module
  DATA:00012C20 = asis_module
  DATA:00012CA0 = imap_module
  DATA:00012DA0 = setenvif_module
---
  DATA:00013DF0 = ap_server_post_read_config
  DATA:00013E20 = ap_server_config_defines
  DATA:00013E60 = ap_coredump_dir
  DATA:00015E60 = ap_lock_fname
  DATA:00015E80 = ap_bind_address
  DATA:00015F60 = ap_server_pre_read_config
Data Size:               00013220 (     78368)

All records with offset outside of data size boundary are causing this:

  SERVER-5.00-1554: Invalid public record offset in load file.
  Module APACHEC.NLM NOT loaded

I'm using the ApacheCore.imp as export file when building apachec.nlm
and suppose it's correct bahaviour...

Pavel

P.S.: An enhancement of the nlmconv utility is much accurate than "fix",
that's what I exactly meant.