httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server scoreboard.c
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:08:04 GMT
On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 12:18:51PM -0600, William Rowe wrote:
> [...]

I'm planning on making these changes shortly, but what is the group
consensus on what the default ScoreboardFile should be? I'm thinking we
should remove it from the default httpd.conf, and only leave a comment
or leave it up to the docs to explain the behavior. OTOH we may still
need it for win32. In any case, I am in favor of defaulting to anonymous
shared memory on Unix.

-aaron