httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: Tagging .31 soon
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:09:12 GMT
On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 09:50:40AM -0800, Ian Holsman wrote:
> no offense justin,
> but I'd like to Tag BEFORE these patches go in. they have the possibilty
> of de-stablising the entire tree, which would could shoot the friday/monday.
<snip, snip>
> I think I'll just tag .31 and not roll it.

I really think you want to tag IANS_TAG not .31.  =)  (What about
date-based checkouts instead?)

Certain people (they know who they are) complain if we tag without
an intention to roll.

I realize that my changes may destabilize the tree, but I believe
we *have* to get these changes in before we can do another release
since they change the module API.  And, since the changes will
most likely be in by Monday, it seems best to hold off .31 until
then.

But, I can't stop you from tagging...  -- justin