httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server core.c
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2002 11:51:36 GMT
On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 11:43:37AM -0000, jerenkrantz@apache.org wrote:
> jerenkrantz    02/01/20 03:43:37
>
>   Modified:    server   core.c
>   Log:
>   Make core_input_filter use the new apr_brigade_split_line function.

I went ahead and added some functions that we have previously
discussed adding (apr_brigade_getline, etc.).  This should make it
easier for code (such as mod_ssl or ap_getline) to take advantage of
the brigade functions when they are expecting flat char* input that
may reside in brigades.

I'd also like to change ap_get_brigade's prototype once more to
remove the apr_off_t *readbytes and make it just apr_off_t readbytes.
If you are calling this function, you know about buckets/brigades,
so you should be able to call apr_brigade_length yourself.  We
shouldn't need to return the length to the caller.

AP_DECLARE(apr_status_t) ap_get_brigade(ap_filter_t *filter,
                                        apr_bucket_brigade *bucket,
                                        ap_input_mode_t mode,
                                        apr_read_type_e block,
                                        apr_off_t readbytes);