httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Eibner <tho...@stderr.net>
Subject Re: Tag 1.3.23?
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:48:28 GMT
On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 12:14:09PM -0500, Bill Stoddard wrote:
> I am reasonable sure the problem we are seeing with Windows XP is not a bug in Apache.
> suspect a buggy layered service provider interacting badly with the Windows
> DuplicateSocket call.
>
> Anyway... anyone object to tagging 1.3.23 (sans any changes that will require a major
MMN
> bump)?

Does the CHANGES file need to include something about this:

from ApacheCore.def:
revision 1.29
date: 2001/12/28 05:03:06;  author: wrowe;  state: Exp;  lines: +51 -0

  Normalize symbol exports for Win32/Netware to the httpd.exp reference.
  Diff tags pre_win_nw_syms/post_win_nw_syms for complete edit.

  Note I've corrected _SEVERAL_ badly declared symbols on Win32 into
  API_EXPORT_NONSTD flavors (e.g. those using (...) args).  This may,
  or may not, break binary compatibility depending on how those args
  are addressed, and if those functions were used.

  I've further tested by setting aside the .def file and rebuilding,
  and validated that our symbols list corresponds to the API_DECLARE()
  macros at this moment.

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer>