httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Directive "overloading"
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2002 17:22:16 GMT
I've never been that happy with the current situation that regex pattern
matching for some directives (like Directory) have both an overloaded
version (Directory ~) and a full directive (DirectoryMatch). I am
planning on adding some regex matching to some proxy functions,
however, and I plan on doing so *only* via separate directives.
Speak up now if this causes excess heartburn for anyone...
                   will lose both and deserve neither"