httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: Solaris 2.5.1 builds?
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 17:47:38 GMT
On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 06:47:03PM +0100, Mladen Turk wrote:
[snip]
> using gcc3.0.2
> For a start just tried to build the apr.
>
> bash-2.05$ ./configure --prefix=/whatever \
> --build=sparc-sun-solaris2.251
> --with-gnu-ld \
> --disable-ipv6
> bash-2.05$ make
> bash-2.05$ make test
> bash-2.05$ setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/local/lib
> bash-2.05$ ./testfile

Does libgcc_s.so* live in /usr/local/lib? I don't see your LDFLAGS line
in your posting, but I'm assuming you set it.

[snip]
> All tests passed OK
> Segmentation Fault (core dumped)
> bash-2.05$
>

> Well core gets dumped for all test, but interesting almost all the test are
> passed except
> the testsock which complains that libgcc_s.so.1 open failed.

The core dumps are interesting, can you post a stack trace?

As for testsock, it's simply not finding libgcc_s.so.1. Try running
ldd .libs/testsock (or ldd .libs/lt-testsock if you have it).

-aaron