httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: APACHE_2_0_30 tagged
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 02:54:07 GMT
On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 09:16:42PM -0500, Greg Ames wrote:
> The CGI problem also happens in 2_0_28, which doesn't experience the high load
> averages and big CPU spikes.  We don't know yet what's doing it.  I just had
> 2.0.29 up for a while, and it also has high load averages, so whatever it is
> happened between _28 and .29.

Does anyone else see this?  I've been buried in threaded FreeBSD for
a while, but I'll try to build a non-threaded version.  Do we see
this at all times with HEAD/.30?  Is there any known patterns of
URLs to hit?

If we can find the culprit in the next 48 hours, we could feasibly
commit the fix and bump the tag for that particular file.  -- justin