httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: Time to tag (was Re: [PROPOSAL] apr_shm_t, a new shared memory API to replace old)
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2002 22:22:45 GMT
On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 01:55:05PM -0800, Aaron Bannert wrote:
> Do I have any support for a tag right now?

+1.

My only concern is that we're changing lots of APIs between betas.
I don't know if that is an overall concern or not.  (I know David
has brought up this issue before.)

I'd expect the following things to change in the .30->.31 cycle:
- Bucket freelist code (Cliff)
- shmem (Aaron)
- input filtering rewrite to do ap_getline cleanly (Justin)
- random api to support all platforms (Justin)

That's off the top of my head of planned things.  Who knows about
unknown things.  The first three may require changes to third-party
modules.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.  -- justin