httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 STATUS
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 09:19:06 GMT
On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 01:03:29AM -0800, Aaron Bannert wrote:
> Do either platforms pass the tests in APR (testthread, etc)?

FreeBSD-CURRENT passes sendfile, testthread and testlockperf.
Any others?

> I can't seem to get my [recently updated 5.0-CURRENT] FreeBSD box
> to compile anything except the prefork MPM, no matter what I do,
> but I must be doing something wrong. Am I the only one with this
> weird problem?

OH!  You forgot to pass --enable-threads to configure - we still
have an override in APR to disable threads on FreeBSD.  Sounds
like httpd should be erroring out when we can't get a specified
MPM (assuming you are using --with-mpm=worker).  I thought
we did error out...  -- justin