httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Victor J. Orlikowski" <...@dulug.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Tagging 1.3.23
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 07:36:31 GMT
Hrm.....Gave things a second look.

Thomas, I think your fix is fine. I will commit it shortly.

I think, however, that a more reliable option with the various Linux
distributions may be to use the DBM_LIB variable a little more in
src/Configure. If we can determine the linux distribution being used,
we could simply set DBM_LIB as needed, and simplify find-dbm-lib down
to the default case.

On RedHat, I know that version info is kept in /etc/redhat-release.
Is there something similar on other distributions (I ask about Debian
in particular, as I am rather ignorant of its setup)?

Victor
--
Victor J. Orlikowski   | The Wall is Down, But the Threat Remains!
orlikowski@apache.org  | vjo@dulug.duke.edu | vjo@us.ibm.com