httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Austin Gonyou <aus...@coremetrics.com>
Subject Re: Directory completion?
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 22:30:33 GMT
Ok. I found the source of the error. For some reason the default 404
server message isn't getting displayed and this other message is
instead. If I can find the bottom of it, I'll post with answers so it at
least goes into to archive. Thanks for those who've looked.

Woops. I just figured it out. Since I've got a html ouput filter
redirecting to php to handle the output, when
error/HTTP_NOT_FOUND.html.var is called and it's trying to parse
top.html and bottom.html, it isn't. So, if I can get php to parse the
html correctly, then this message will go away.

If you go to http://digitalroadkill.net:8080/as;dljfsad you'll see the
error message I'm talking about. This get's generated on every 404,
since PHP isn't parsing the html properly.

Whew. I thought I was couldn't figure it out. I'm happy now thanks for
the time.