httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Austin Gonyou <aus...@coremetrics.com>
Subject Re: Directory completion?
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 22:18:30 GMT
I'm really confused about Galeon. It seems that when I go to:
http://digitalroadkill.net:8080/Galleries/

Galeon reports that:
'The PHP Filter did not receive suitable input data'

Does anyone know why I *might* receive this in one browser and not in
another? When I telnet to port 8080 and request /Galleries/ it works
like a champ. What am I missing?

(besides a few screws...)