httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Austin Gonyou <aus...@coremetrics.com>
Subject Re: Directory completion?
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 20:45:11 GMT
Thanks for everyone's suggestions, but it's just not working.
I recently installed the new 2.0.30-dev with PHP and ssl. All working
nicely. And I tried again.

http://digitalroadkill.net:8080/Galleries

versus

http://digitalroadkill.net:8080/Gallieries/

One produces a timeout, the other doesn't.

I'll turn my logs up to debug and see if I can see anything. I haven't
been able to so far. I'm using worker MPM on Linux.
glibc 2.2.4, gcc 3.0.2 compiled.

Thanks again.

--
Austin Gonyou