httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/mod mod_log_config.html
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 03:31:44 GMT
From: "Ian Holsman" <ianh@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 9:12 PM

> I'll reverse the commit
> (is there a easy way to do this BTW?)

I usually cvs -r{prev} file | patch -p0 -R && cvs commit file

Do check and report back that SetEnvIf precompiles all regex'es.
If it does not, they need to be precompiled.

Do you want to explore the SetEnvIf match logic?  I think that adding
outbound headers, as well as inbound headers at fixup time makes a ton
of sense.

Talk about a directive that _should_ be deprecated, there is really
no reason to have two ways to BrowserMatch ... but I'm not fighting
such a battle this week :)