httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server scoreboard.c
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:27:12 GMT

In the cases where we want/need a shared scoreboard, I would prefer for the parent to
derive a safe name and tell the child the name. I see no goodness in complicating the
config with a directive that does not provide a distinct benefit to the user. IMHO, the
name of the shared segment (and the process for deriving the name) is best kept under the
covers.

Bill