httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Mladen Turk" <mt...@mappingsoft.com>
Subject Re: Solaris 2.5.1 builds?
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 17:47:03 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Justin Erenkrantz" <jerenkrantz@ebuilt.com>
To: <dev@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 2:09 AM
Subject: Re: Solaris 2.5.1 builds?

> That should fix it.  If not, find libgcc_s.so.1 and add
> -R/path/to/libgcc/dir to LDFLAGS.  -- justin

OK... did

using gcc3.0.2
For a start just tried to build the apr.

bash-2.05$ ./configure --prefix=/whatever \
--build=sparc-sun-solaris2.251
--with-gnu-ld \
--disable-ipv6
bash-2.05$ make
bash-2.05$ make test
bash-2.05$ setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/local/lib
bash-2.05$ ./testfile
APR File Functions Test
=======================

Initializing APR                                            OK
Creating the main pool we'll use                            OK
Creating the second pool we'll use                          OK
Testing file functions.
    Opening file                                            OK
    Checking filename                                       test.fil
    Writing to the file                                     OK
    Checking we wrote everything                            OK
    Moving to the start of file                             OK
    This platform supports files_like_sockets, testing...
        Making file look like a socket                      OK
        Checking for incoming data                          OK
    End of files as sockets test.
    Reading from the file                                   OK
    Checking what we read                                   OK
    Adding user data to the file                            OK
    Getting user data from the file                         OK
    Checking the data we got                                OK
    Getting fileinfo                                        OK
    Closing the file                                        OK
    Stat'ing file                                           OK
    Getting groupname                                       OK
    Comparing group ID's                                    OK
     (gid's for other match)
    Getting username                                        OK
    Comparing users                                         OK
     (uid's for root match)
    Deleting the file                                       OK
    Making sure it's gone                                   OK
Testing Directory functions.
    Making directory                                        OK
    Creating a file in the new directory                    OK
    Opening directory                                       OK
    Reading directory                                       OK
    Getting Information about the file...
        File name                                           OK
        File type                                           OK
        File size                                           OK
    Done checking file information
    Rewind directory                                        OK
    Closing directory                                       OK
    Removing file from directory                            OK
    Removing directory                                      OK
    Creating the file                                       OK
    Closing the file                                        OK
    Removing the file                                       OK
    Checking it's gone                                      OK
Testing file read functions.
    Buffered file tests                                     OK
    Unbuffered file tests                                   OK
    More buffered file tests                                OK
    More unbuffered file tests                              OK
    Even more buffered file tests                           OK
    Even more unbuffered file tests                         OK
    All read tests                                          OK

All tests passed OK
Segmentation Fault (core dumped)
bash-2.05$

Well core gets dumped for all test, but interesting almost all the test are
passed except
the testsock which complains that libgcc_s.so.1 open failed.

Any clues?

MT.