httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Seidel" <d...@mindreef.com>
Subject RE: problem running 2.0.28 as Win2k service (was 2.0.18)
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:26:47 GMT
Any other thoughts on this one?  It's going to become important very soon
that I be able to run my own build as a service.

Thanks.

- Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Seidel [mailto:dave@mindreef.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 3:29 PM
To: William A. Rowe, Jr.; dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: problem running 2.0.28 as Win2k service (was 2.0.18)

OK, I installed the August 2001 Platform SDK from the November MSDN issue
(if there's a later one, they haven't sent it, and the website is down).
Made sure to install the Visual Studio integration, etc.  Wiped out
httpd-2_0_28, unzipped a fresh copy, rebuilt.  Same problem.

Then I reinstalled VS6SP5, rebuilt from scratch again.  Same problem.