httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dwayne Miller <dwayne-mil...@home.com>
Subject Module compile problem Win32
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2001 17:28:55 GMT
Allaire recently released the uncompiled stub for the ColdFusion 5.0
module.  It is written for Apache 1.3.x.  I'm trying to rewrite it for
Apache 2.0.  The link fails looking for apr_pstrdup.  Below is output
from link command.  Any help identifying what lib I am not including?

Tks

D:\link /nologo /subsystem:windows /dll mod_coldfusion.obj libcf.lib
d:\apache2\lib\libapr.lib d:\apache2\lib\libaprutil.lib
d:\apache2\lib\libhttpd.lib   wsock32.lib user32.lib kernel32.lib
advapi32.lib /def:wfi_ap.def /out:ApacheModuleColdFusion.dll
   Creating library ApacheModuleColdFusion.lib and object
ApacheModuleColdFusion.exp
mod_coldfusion.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _apr_pstrdup
ApacheModuleColdFusion.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals