httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Eibner <tho...@stderr.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src CHANGES
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2001 22:04:39 GMT
On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 10:54:58PM +0100, G√ľnter Knauf wrote:
> > Would it be possible to integrate the changes needed to export all of
> > the API functions consistently to all platforms? I still have a patch
> > in-progress for a few months now, but I might schedule time to get it
> > done over the weekend now.
>
> Hi Thomas,
> will you also generate the ApacheCore.imp for NetWare, or should I look into this??

That was my plan, I had a script that looked for functions that didn't
have the API_EXPORT on them (And they we're defined to be exported).
I will look at it when I get home tonight.

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer>