httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Source in .msi packages
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2001 23:00:20 GMT
I just noticed that the dist/binaries/win32/ page says
that as of 1.3.22 we stopped providing .msi packages
that include the source.  I don't recall that being
discussed; can someone point me to a message in the
thread if there was one?

If it *wasn't* discussed, was this a unilateral decision?
Because I'm strongly opposed to this continual churn
in what and how we provide Windows packages, and I
strongly think we should do for 1.3.22 what we did for
earlier versions: have with-source and no-source versions
of the packages.
--
#ken	P-)}