httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Compiler bug with httpd-2_0_28 and perchild
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 14:54:22 GMT
On Monday 03 December 2001 06:43 am, Emanuel Dejanu wrote:

Yeah, it will be available.  But it needs to be re-factored.  The first
time I wrote it, it took me three weeks to get the design right, but
it relied on BUFF to do it's magic.  This time, I don't have BUFF
to work with, so the entire design has to move to filters.  I have
been thinking it through for the last few weeks, and I do know how
to solve the problem with fitlers, but I haven't had two hours to
sit and code recently.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org