httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server/mpm/prefork prefork.c
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2001 15:43:18 GMT
Ryan Bloom <rbb@covalent.net> writes:

> On Saturday 10 November 2001 09:17 pm, trawick@apache.org wrote:
> > trawick     01/11/10 21:17:51
> >
> >   Modified:    server/mpm/prefork prefork.c
> >   Log:
> >   minor tweaks to pass a parm of the right type to apr_poll() and
> >   to use i for an iterator in both listensocks[] loops
>
> Sorry about that.  All of that code came from another MPM, which is why
> I didn't try to clean it up too much.  My next step is to take all of this code,
> and put it back in the core where it belongs.

By "all of this code", do you mean the code that waits for a
connection to be available and grabs it?  (i.e., handles polling and
accepting?)  I assume that the MPM will have a choice in whether or
not to use the common implementation, and will not have to modify core
code in order to make that choice.

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...