httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/metadata mod_unique_id.c
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:13:49 GMT
trawick@apache.org writes:

> trawick     01/11/19 05:48:58
>
>   Modified:    .        CHANGES STATUS
>                modules/metadata mod_unique_id.c
>   Log:
>   APR-ize the resolver logic in mod_unique_id.  This fixes a bug
>   in logging the error from a failed DNS lookup.

This is not to say that the real fix isn't to switch to APR uuid
stuff, as is suggested in a different httpd STATUS file entry.  I
dunno.  It is simply that I had time to make a change which was
clearly an improvement and which could easily be shown that it doesn't
hurt anything.

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...