httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <>
Subject Re: 2.0.28-beta release?
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 22:23:57 GMT
On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Greg Ames wrote:

> Several people have mentioned release notes.  Where does it exist?  Is
> this the paragraph in / about the
> release?

Last time I RM'ed, I just kept a running list in an email that I sent out
once or twice a day while we were in the process of testing the release,
and then I sent that same list out to the current-testers when I announced
to them and I would have sent it also to the announce list if we'd gone
beta with that release (probably should've <sigh>).  From there, putting
it in the README.html is not a bad idea and/or the known issues webpage
Joshua mentioned.

   Cliff Woolley
   Charlottesville, VA

View raw message