httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: mod_include vs file descriptors
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:39:35 GMT
On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Ryan Bloom wrote:

> I should clarify that just destroying the subrequest should be
> perfectly safe. Have we tried that yet.  In the past, we would have
> had a problem with data surviving the death of the request, but all
> buckets should have cleanups now, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Hang on... you do have to explicitly setaside all the buckets you want to
keep before destroying the subrequest and tell it which pool you want them
setaside into.  Buckets don't have cleanups (well, pool buckets do, but
none of the others do), they have setaside functions.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA