httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sterling <sterl...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: 2_0_28 tarballs rolled and available
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:26:21 GMT
Thanks Cliff -

Yeah, was mentioned before they are technically the same functionality
as the server works today - the while loop is to mimic ap_finalize_request's
logic before it fires up the filter chain etc.

As far as the assert - there are so many assumptions in this server
another one probably won't hurt much :) - but it would be nice.

thanks -
sterling