httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sterling <sterl...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: 2_0_28 tarballs rolled and available
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 06:59:14 GMT
Hi -

I still have an outstanding bug (and patch) that hasn't gotten a response.
I consider it a showstopper.  Given the current default config simply add
a <Location /> stanza with auth enabled and that triggers the bug I
reported previously (the one where headers filters are never called).

There is a workaround - to disable the ErrorDocument stuff - but still, it
seems to me like it should at least be double checked before 'beta'.

thanks -

sterling