httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.29? (Re: apparent mod_cgid bug Re: Two apache/2.0.29-dev problems)
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2001 19:39:00 GMT
On Sun, 11 Nov 2001, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> IMO, it'd be better to tag 2.0.29 right now with a pretty stable tree
> that's by all accounts better than 2.0.28.  It's that or get bug reports
> for the next n weeks about things we've already fixed.  Just a thought.

Scratch that.  I see 2.0.28 was never officially rolled (even though some
of us saw a candidate tarball).  So retag 2.0.28 all you want, Greg, or
don't.  Anyway, forget I mentioned the 2.0.29 thing.

FYI, I just checked, and these are the changes that have been committed
since 2.0.28 was last tagged:

 - fix infinite loop in mod_cgid
 - fix segfault in prefork
 - fix build problems on Win32 (mktemp)
 - fix multithreading problem on BSDi (-D_REENTRANT)
 - fix file cleanup problems in apr_proc_create
 - fix BeOS User/Group problem
 - include for memcpy in apr/user/unix/userinfo.c
 - fail if shared modules without mod_so
 - warn if a module is loaded twice
 - various performance optimizations
 - ap_lingering_close changes