httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject RE: 2.0.28
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2001 00:57:07 GMT

I did some testing on 2.0.28:

Can you bump the tag on httpd.conf to get the revert of that BeOS IfModule
thing of David's (very important)?  Can you also bump the tag on
mod_headers.c to include the fix for the (new within the last day)
constness compiler warning I just committed (not critical)?

Other than that,

+1 for BSD/OS+prefork
   tested with ./ab -n 10000 -c 10 -k .../manual/index.html.en

+1 for Solaris 2.6+worker
   tested only to compile

+1 for Linux 2.4.13+worker (Slackware 8)
+1 for Linux 2.4.3+worker (RH7.1)
   tested with httpd-test HEAD, failed some tests:
      Failed Test  Status Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of failed
      modules/cgi.t                36   33  91.67%  1-4, 6, 8-27, 29-36
      ssl/env.t                    22   16  72.73%  1-5, 12-22
         Do these look normal?  They've been failing for quite a while
         now and nobody else that I know of except Aaron seems to have
         noticed.

Can't test with httpd-test on Solaris 2.6 because of the following, which
has also been there for ages:
    jcw5q@cobra:/uf2/jcw5q/apache/httpd-test/perl-framework$ t/TEST
    setting ulimit to allow core files
    ulimit -c unlimited