httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: BSD Makefiles (was Re: httpd 2.0.27 tarballs are available)
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 03:50:51 GMT
On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> Looks like apr-util's configure.in is actually to blame... should have
> this nailed down shortly.

Okay, well that problem's taken care of.  Next problem is that if you
rerun configure without deleting the 0-byte bsd_makefile file in the
top-level directory first, the build/bsd_makefile script thinks it's
already been run, so it doesn't, and build/rules.mk gets written in sysv
format by configure that second time around.

Anybody have a good idea how to fix that problem?  It's much less critical
than the earlier one, but it'd be nice to fix it.  Sascha?

--Cliff

PS: I did get the thing to compile and run (worker MPM), but when I ran ab
against it, the server just sat there doing a poll and ab eventually timed
out.  I'm recompiling now with prefork to see what happens...

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA