httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/cache mod_file_cache.c
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2001 21:41:14 GMT
On 21 Nov 2001 ianh@apache.org wrote:

> ianh        01/11/21 09:01:42
>
>   Modified:    modules/cache mod_file_cache.c
>   Log:
>   let mod_file_cache use the new apr_mmap_dup function
>   Submitted by:	Brian Pane

Thanks... I was going to commit the apr_mmap_dup thing myself today, but I
see you beat me to it.  I have a better idea on the mod_file_cache part, I
think.  All we have to do is call apr_mmap_dup when we first set up the
apr_mmap_t, and cache the dup'ed (non-owner) apr_mmap_t, not the original.
We don't even need to keep a reference to the original one--we'll never
use it.

Sound reasonable?

--Cliff