httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject 2.0.29? (Re: apparent mod_cgid bug Re: Two apache/2.0.29-dev problems)
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2001 17:42:01 GMT
On Sun, 11 Nov 2001, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> Dale, please let me know if this fixes it.  If so, we may want to
> bump the tag on this file for 2.0.28.  -- justin

We're rapidly approaching the point in time where it would be better to
start on 2.0.29 than to keep bumping tags on 2.0.28 -- I don't know about
you all, but I'm starting to lose track of what changes have been tagged
in since the original 2.0.28 and which ones haven't.

Still, these rapid-fire tags are good, because they're forcing us to hunt
down these pesky bugs.  We're starting to converge on something actually
stable.  :)

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com