httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 CHANGES
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2001 02:29:43 GMT
On Fri, 2 Nov 2001, Greg Ames wrote:

> Mainly because I didn't test it.  If someone else is willing to vouch
> for it and we think it needs to be in 2.0.27, I'll do it.

Correct SSL configure is a must to get it to work right with all browsers
(see the modssl-users list for all the headaches people have had getting
it to work with broken browsers (read: IE) by trying to configure it
themselves).  The default config Ralf has provided takes care of these
problems.

I need to double check that it works out of the box, but ++1 on concept
for adding it to 2.0.27.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com