httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "RCHAPACH Rochester" <rchap...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Some patches to start supporting AS/400 (iSeries)
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:44:13 GMT

Just to let you know, we are working to get patches back into ASF, but as
Jeff mentioned in another post, we opted to get a stable product first.  We
are also at work trying to keep up with the latest tarballs.  But, we are
also interested in the patches you submitted.  I'll take a look as well...

Thanks.

Rob Simonson

                    GOMEZ Henri

                    <hgomez@slib.f       To:     dev@httpd.apache.org

                    r>                   cc:     trawick@attglobal.net, Aaron Bannert <aaron@clove.org>,
Ryan
                                          Bloom <rbb@covalent.net>

                    11/19/2001           Subject:     RE: Some patches to start supporting
AS/400 (iSeries)
                    05:58 AM

                    Please respond

                    to dev

But, may be, some of you could try some lobbying on IBM officials
and managers to commit the AS/400 patches back to original CVS
for both APR and Apache 2.0

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)