httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 CHANGES
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 21:02:19 GMT

From: ianh@apache.org [mailto:ianh@apache.org]
>    Changes with Apache 2.0.28-dev
>
>   +  *) Add a '%{note-name}e' argument to mod-headers, which works in
>   +     the same way as mod_log_confg.  [Ian Holsman]
>   +

Is there any particular reason you are calling this {note-name} rather than
{env-variable}?  I know this is just documentation, but you are inconsistent
with all the rest of the docs and I would be confused about what this does
unless I looked at the source code.

Actually, this really needs to be changed, because "note" means a completely
different thing.  See the %{Foobar}n variable in mod_include.  A link to
docs/env.html would also be appropriate.

Joshua.