httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Havard" <bri...@kheldar.apana.org.au>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server protocol.c
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 16:19:33 GMT
On Wed, 7 Nov 2001 08:18:55 -0600, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> [...]

Actually, build/make_exports.awk does NOT currently include
AP_CORE_DECLAREd functions so platforms that depend on it to generate the
list of core exports do not export core functions. This is actually a
problem because mod_proxy uses several core functions so it fails to build
correctly as a DSO. The offending symbols are:

ap_set_config_vectors()
ap_merge_per_dir_configs()
ap_create_request_config()
ap_create_per_dir_config()