httpd-dev mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject Apache 2.0.28 and config_vars.ml
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:36:38 GMT
Hi to all,

I'm trying to rebuild jk and webapp from
jakarta-tomcat-connectors and notice that
the Makefile we try to include config_vars.mk,
which is awaited under $prefix/build/.

Problem, it fit well for Apache 2.0 using default
packaging (ie all under /usr/local/apache) but fail
when we have it installed under another directory,
ie /usr/lib/apache2 (see my latest RPM), to make
it more FHS compatible.

Question: Did modules need to include config_vars.mk
          in there makefile and if so could we imagine
          get that file path via APXS ?

	   APXS -q CONFIG_VAR_MK

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____