httpd-dev mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: Some patches to start supporting AS/400 (iSeries)
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:10:19 GMT
>Just to let you know, we are working to get patches back into
>ASF, but as
>Jeff mentioned in another post, we opted to get a stable
>product first.

Something I could understand as iSeries user :)

>We
>are also at work trying to keep up with the latest tarballs.

That's why I found important to add such patches to
general CVS as soon as they are available ;)

>But, we are
>also interested in the patches you submitted.  I'll take a
>look as well...

Certainly nothing you didn't have allready, notice I selected
icc (gnutools compiler wrapper) as default CC and not your
internal CMVC ;)

Suggestions :

1) Resend to the list the patches you applied to beta18,
   to let iSeries developpers around (don't tell me I'm
   alone :), take a look at them

2) Send first APR (build/OS spec )patches and then
   the Apache 2.0's.

Regards from someone who was a Rochester in CTC,
just one month ago :)