httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <>
Subject Re: 2_0_28 tarballs rolled and available
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:03:33 GMT
on 11/13/01 11:45 AM, William A. Rowe, Jr. at wrote:

>> I say Advisory +1 For Beta provided a release note entry that DSO currently
>> doesn't work on Darwin/MacOSX.
> Nor is HFS secure until someone goes in and hacks the case-insenstive define
> plus the APR_FILEINFO_TRUENAME gook for that platform's filesystem.

That should go into the release notes too.

Covalent Technologies
Engineering group                                Voice: (415) 536 5214
645 Howard St.                                     Fax: (415) 536 5210
San Francisco CA 94105

   PGP Fingerprint: 1E74 4E58 DFAC 2CF5 6A03  5531 AFB1 96AF B584 0AB1

use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
of the original message

View raw message