httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <madhusudan_mathiha...@hp.com>
Subject RE: 2_0_28 tarballs rolled and available
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 06:29:43 GMT
-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Erenkrantz [mailto:jerenkrantz@ebuilt.com]
[...]
>Yeah, I'd like to play around with alternatives to the SSL caching
>stuff later this week (i.e. a new APR API for accessing shmem that
>treats it as a fixed-length hash/DBM).  I've got a midterm tomorrow
>I need to study for, so once that is out of the way, I should have
>time to tackle this.

:-) No problem.. (i finished my midterm a week ago)..
I was under the impression that the no new APR API's were being added :-?..
Also, I always thought it was good to seperate the SHM management from SSL
caching (so that other modules can use the SHM api's if needed).. But, I'd
definitely be interested in knowing more about your alternatives..

>As I mentioned in STATUS (perhaps you missed it), I'm -0 on your

Yep.. sure I'd missed it.. Thx for pointing it out..

Thanks,
-Madhu