httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <madhusudan_mathiha...@hp.com>
Subject RE: mod_ssl as DSO
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 22:07:29 GMT
-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Bannert [mailto:aaron@clove.org]

>I only noticed mod_ssl using these two sets of locks:
>2) the big lock around all session cache accesses called pMutex. This
>   is an APR_LOCKALL which means you'd have to look in apr.h to find
>   out which one you're using (but it's probably an fcntl _and_ a
>   pthread_mutex_t.

These are the entries in my apr.h - do they seem reasonable ?.. If no, what
should the entries look like ?..

#define APR_USE_FLOCK_SERIALIZE           0
#define APR_USE_SYSVSEM_SERIALIZE         0
#define APR_USE_FCNTL_SERIALIZE           1
#define APR_USE_PROC_PTHREAD_SERIALIZE    0
#define APR_USE_PTHREAD_SERIALIZE         1

#define APR_HAS_FLOCK_SERIALIZE           0
#define APR_HAS_SYSVSEM_SERIALIZE         1
#define APR_HAS_FCNTL_SERIALIZE           1
#define APR_HAS_PROC_PTHREAD_SERIALIZE    0
#define APR_HAS_RWLOCK_SERIALIZE          1

#define APR_HAS_LOCK_CREATE_NP            1

#define APR_PROCESS_LOCK_IS_GLOBAL        0

Thx
-Madhu