httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <grega...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: 2.0.28-beta release?
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 22:14:35 GMT
"William A. Rowe, Jr." wrote:

> [...]

Several people have mentioned release notes.  Where does it exist?  Is
this the paragraph in /httpd.apache.org/dist/httpd/README.html about the
release?

We have already identified problems with:

* 401 ErrorDocuments,
* r-proxy, and
* DSOs on Darwin

and it's only been a day so far.  We can't put everything that comes up
in the future in that paragraph.

> Let's just get this out the door ;)

Sounds great.  I can go ahead & rename & move tarballs.
/httpd.apache.org/dist/httpd/README.html needs some updating, no matter
where we decide to track the issues.

Greg