httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: 2.0.28
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2001 11:10:37 GMT
Cliff Woolley wrote:

>  tested with httpd-test HEAD, failed some tests:
>     Failed Test  Status Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of failed

Run this with "t/TEST -v apache/limits" and it will tell you
what it's trying to do with those tests.  If you're using a
recent checkout, and LWP 5.60 or later, tests 7 and 9 are
sending a GET request with a chunked body.  Test 7 sends a
small body, and 9 sends a large one (larger than LimitRequestBody
bytes).
--
#ken	P-)}