httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Harrington <...@acm.org>
Subject Re: DSO broken on MacOS X 10.1
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 01:23:09 GMT
Sander Temme wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> When I compile a recent HEAD on my MOSX 10.1 laptop, it will not load DSO's.
> Testing my compile:

You can compile HEAD on 10.1?  I've just been looking at it, and I was
thinking that MacOS X wasn't supported, because it won't make for me.
Error messages indicate that I need to pass "-unsupported error" to ld,
but I haven't been able to grok the build process enough yet to
understand where to put it.  I thought that srclib/apr/build/rules.mk
would be the place, in EXTRA_CFLAGS or EXTRA_LDFLAGS, but that doesn't
fix it.  I can see the extra args in libtool's command line, but I get
the same error.

What do you need to change to get the head of the tree to build on MacOS X?

--
Tom Harrington
tph@acm.org