httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <grega...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: httpd 2.0.27 tarballs are available
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 23:40:23 GMT
Greg Ames wrote:

> ...in the usual spot ( httpd://dev.apache.org/dist/ ).  This has been
> running smoothly on daedalus since Friday.  Please download, test, and
> vote for beta.

I did have one little glitch with the docs that we should fix.  You run
docs/manual/expand.pl as part of the roll procedure to expand the SSIs,
so people can read the manual without SSI.  It only can handle one level
of include.  But in the docs/manual/faq directory, we now go two levels
deep (index.html -> support.html -> header/footer.html).  I circumvented
this by running the script twice before rolling the tarballs.

Also, there still are 2.0.25 tarballs out there.  Nuke 'em?

Greg